Rental: Texada Web
Rental: Texada Mobile
- Getting Started
- Administration Panel
- Administration Panel - CMS
- Administration Panel - Products, Categories, and Attributes
- Administration Panel - Users
- Administration Panel - Requests
- Customer Access Portal
- Customer Access Portal - Rentals
- Customer Access Portal - Invoices
- eCommerce Websites
- eCommerce Websites - Ordering
Rental: Texada Pay
Sales & Service: CloudLink
Sales: Customer Order to Invoice
Service: Parts & Service Quoter
Service: Condition Monitoring Portal
Service: Equipment Monitoring Toolkit
Service: Service Agreement Quoter
Sales & Service: Tools
Support & Troubleshooting
Using Gmail to send email in SRM
When attempting to setup for sending email through SRM using a Google Mail account, the email test fails to send.
This issue can be caused by one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect login information is being used.
- The Post Office Protocol (POP) and Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) access is not enabled for the mail account.
- The POP/IMAP account access is locked.
- Ensure you can log into your Google Mail account and send and receive email.
- Information in SRM should be configured as follows:
- Default From Email Address: <youremailaddress>
- SMTP Host Name: smtp.gmail.com
- Alternate SMTP Port: 25, 465 or 587 (test in that order)
- Use SMTP Authentication: Yes (check mark)
- SMTP Username: <yourusername>
- SMTP Password: <yourpassword>
- Server Requires TLS: Yes (check mark)
- Server Requires SSL: No (cleared)
- Alternate *From* Address Support: Optional
- Contact Mngmt. From Address: Optional
- Contact Management Password: Optional
Enable POP/IMAP in your Gmail settings
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable POP for all mail.
- Select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
- Test email within SRM
Security access may be enabled on the Gmail account, preventing outside access beyond the webmail login. To resolve this the CAPTCHA will have to be unlocked. Complete the following steps:
- Log out of the Gmail account from the computer being used.
- Access the Gmail account CAPTCHA Unlock tool: https://www.google.com/accounts/UnlockCaptcha?.
Note: For Gmail Hosted Business domains (ex johndoe@ABCompany.com) you will need to use this link, replacing “yourdomain.com” with your email domain:
- In the Email field, type the email address.
- In the Password field, type the password.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Continue on the Allow a new application to access your account screen.
- Confirm the Next step screen appears.
- Test email within SRM.
If you are still experiencing issues setting up email within SRM please contact Texada Customer Support at one of these options: