Contains release notes for RentalLogic for the 2018 calendar year.
These release notes address new features and code fixes for the standard release of RentalLogic as of 2018. Notes are categorized as either Enhancements (new components or features) or Corrections (bug fixes).
All changes will be fully laid out in the Help Center, located at www.help.texadasoftware.com, following the release.
- Enhancement: “Ship To”, “Salesman”, and “Contract Totals” have been added as possible columns when view contracts in list view.
- Enhancement: Update the search bar function to include one universal search instead of two separate search bars.
- Enhancement: Users will now be able to filter the Contracts table to include only open contracts or both open and closed contracts.
INVENTORY - ASSETS
- Enhancement: A large update to our Inventory > Asset screen took place that included adding the following fields: “Show on Website” flag, markup %, list price, replacement cost, average cost each, and meter information.
- Enhancement: When creating a new part record, users are now able to specify the product # and description, vendor description, product class and group, and serial #.
- Enhancement: An asset will now be able to have multiple fuel type records.
- Enhancement: Updated the Vendor field to be a searchable drop-down. Previously, users had to know the intended vendor’s number or full name.
INVENTORY - PARTS
- Enhancement: When creating a new part record, users will now be able to specify the product # and description, vendor description, product class and group, and serial #.
- Enhancement: A large update to the Customers page took place that included added the following new fields: financial information (discounts and On Account flag), statement output, damage waiver, driver’s license, ins
- Enhancement: Users are now able to upload file attachments to a customer record.
- Enhancement: When creating a new customer record, users will be able to specify the corresponding customer number.
- Enhancement: Mobile users who also have Dispatcher access will be able to navigate directly from the mobile app to the Dispatch screen via the hamburger menu.
- Enhancement: Changes have been made to ensure the timestamps viewed on-screen in Dispatch will always be according to the logged in user’s Divisional time.
- Enhancement: The link to the Help Center has been moved from the user menu to a more accessible location in the top navigation bar.