Contains release notes for GateWay for the 2018 calendar year.
These release notes address new features and code fixes for the standard release of GateWay as of 2018. Notes are categorized as either Enhancements (new components or features) or Corrections (bug fixes).
All changes will be fully laid out in the Help Center, located at www.help.texadasoftware.com, following the release.
- Enhancement - Changes were made to ensure the eCommerce functions were more mobile responsive to improve your customers’ experience.
- Enhancement - Users with access to the admin panel will now be able to configure a carousel to appear on their website.
- Enhancement – Customers will now have the ability to update the PO # on an open contract. Previously, the PO # could not be changed if it was missing or entered incorrectly.
- Enhancement – Customers will now have the ability to edit the return date on their contract. If a customer edits the return date, a notification will be triggered to staff.
- Enhancement - The ability to configure alerts has been added. This will allow a user to determine which notifications / alerts they’d like to receive and when.
- Enhancement - A new alert was added, allowing users to configure whether or not they wish to receive an alert when a PO # is invalid. The parameters to determine if a PO is invalid is not configurable, but a list is available, if needed.
- Enhancement - A new alert was added, allowing uses to configure whether or not they wish to receive an alert when an item is due to be returned soon.
- Enhancement - Permission and access logic was rewritten to allow admins to restrict specific customers from seeing selected categories and/or products.
- Enhancement - Due to the implementation of alerts, we have added an Unsubscribe button in our emails to ensure users can easily disable the notifications.