Information for Texada Customers
Texada SRM (Systemic Rental Management)
Texada GateWay - Administration Panel
Texada GateWay - Customer Access Portal
Texada GateWay - eCommerce Websites
Service Vans as Inventory Locations
Create a new Division for each Service Van (ie. VN1 = Service Van One)
- Go to Config. > System Tab > Company & Divisions > Division
- Click the ADD button
- Create a name for your Van Division
- Enter Address needed for Tax purposes
- Phone # could be a mobile if it is always with the Van
- Enter the appropriate Tax Codes
- Decide whether taxes should be done by Division (the Van) or by Customer
- Division Type should be Inventory Location
If in doubt about any of the fields - check the help file - hit F1 while on the Division screen to read about each field and its options.
NOTE the follwoing:
- Advise those creating Work Orders associated with the Service Vans to leave the Division as Head Office (or where ever) and enter the Van' s Code for Location - see attached screen shot.
- Remind operators to transfer products on and off the vans as required using the Inventory Transfer function.
- Confirm that operators have permission to assign the New Division(s) on Work Orders. [see Divisional Restricted Views]