Describes the purpose of, and main use case scenarios for SRM (Systematic Rental Management).
SRM (Systematic Rental Management) is a business management software application designed to handle all financial and logistical aspects of your rental/hire and service operation.
The ability to control access to all aspects of the application. You can grant specific users access to only the portions of the application that are relevant to their position.
SRM is an integral part of the Texada Software platform ecosystem. It works closely with all other Texada applications, including:
Using SRM for your business' accounting operations adds value to your operation:
- It is built specifically for the Rental/Hire and Service Industry.
- Is made for users with no prior accounting background.
- Providing a single source of accounting truth for your business records by eliminating duplicate data entry, or cross-referencing multiple systems. 80-90% of SRM customers only use the built-in accounting for this reason.
Tying all financial records to your daily operations, providing you with powerful reporting capabilities not found in generic external accounting systems.
- The ability to financially track an asset from the point of vendor purchase through to depreciation and disposal.
- The application has safeguards in place to ensure that your financial records are clean and up-to-date. For example, transactions cannot be deleted once posted to the General Ledger. SRM also prevents duplicate financial journal entries.
- Built in utilities help find useful financial discrepancies that may occur between your accounts receivable and accounts payable records.
- Works as a business intelligence function by linking financials to assets, enabling you to determine which assets are valuable and which are costing you money.
- Enables you to depreciate assets and automatically post the information to your General Ledger without the need for duplicate data entry.
- At the end of the year, all financial statements can be produced from SRM and
sent to an Accounting professional for analysis, enabling you to focus on running your business.
- SRM features the ability to create journal entries for repeat expenses, and uses a powerful Asset Financing Information feature that tracks payment dates with the principal and interest amount and generates postings to the General Ledger by the due date.
- Enables you to perform bulk billing or cycle billing, which means invoices to customers can be automatically sent (emailed) for longer Hire Items.
SRM features integrations with the following third-party applications: