Describes the purpose of and main scenarios for the use of parts in FleetLogic.
FleetLogic web and mobile applications
Parts are similar to assets in that they form part of your inventory that you manage and maintain as part of your business. FleetLogic parts represent inventory items that you do not rent or sell to your customers; they are attached to or consumed by assets.
Common examples of parts include, but are not limited to:
- Components of other assets such as wheels, hydraulics, and electronics
- Consumables such as batteries, hydraulic fluid, or oil
Add a part to a work order when an asset requires attention, such as repairs or maintenance. Add a part to a ticket when you need to move one to a different location.
- About FleetLogic
- About Assets in FleetLogic
- Create a Part in FleetLogic
- Search for a Part in FleetLogic
- Search the List of Requested Parts in FleetLogic
- View and Edit the Details of a Part in FleetLogic
- Notify a Technician When a Requested Part is Available in FleetLogic
- Export the List of Requested Parts to a Spreadsheet in FleetLogic