Describes the purpose of and main scenarios for the use of parts in Texada Web and Texada Mobile.
Texada Web, Texada Mobile
Parts are similar to assets in that they form part of your inventory that you manage and maintain as part of your business. Texada Web and Texada Mobile parts represent inventory items that you do not rent or sell to your customers; they are attached to or consumed by assets.
Common examples of parts include, but are not limited to:
- Components of other assets such as wheels, hydraulics, and electronics
- Consumables such as batteries, hydraulic fluid, or oil
Add a part to a work order when an asset requires attention, such as repairs or maintenance. Add a part to a ticket when you need to move one to a different location.
- About Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- About Assets in Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- Create a Part in Texada Web
- Search for a Part in Texada Web
- Search the List of Requested Parts in Texada Web
- View and Edit the Details of a Part in Texada Web
- Notify a Technician When a Requested Part is Available through Texada Webc