Describes how to assign a ticket to a driver in FleetLogic.
FleetLogic web application
Assign a ticket to a driver when the equipment is ready to be delivered, picked up, or moved to another location. A ticket must be in Created or Loading status before you can assign or reassign it to a driver. A ticket must be in the Assigned status before you can unassign it from a driver.
See: "About Ticket Statuses in FleetLogic" for more information about ticket statuses.
Note: You can only assign a ticket to a single driver at a time.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid FleetLogic login credential and access permissions, existing ticket, existing driver
Optional: Mobile device with an internet connection
To assign a ticket to a driver, do the following:
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, do one of the following:
- Navigate to Tickets > Pickup to view the list of tickets for equipment that are ready for pickup from your customer
- Navigate to Tickets > Delivery to view the list of tickets for equipment that are ready for delivery to your customer
- Navigate to Tickets > Task to view the list of tickets for equipment that needs to be moved from one of your customer’s site to another of their sites
- Click the ticket you need to assign
The ticket details page opens in the main area
- In the GENERAL INFO panel, use the Driver drop-down to select the driver you need to assign the ticket to
- Click Save
The ticket is updated
The ticket is assigned to the driver
The ticket appears in the driver's queue in the FleetLogic mobile application
- About FleetLogic
- About Tickets in FleetLogic
- About Ticket Statuses in FleetLogic
- Create a Task Ticket in FleetLogic
- Search for a Ticket in FleetLogic
- Use the Map to Search for Work Orders, Tickets, and Drivers in FleetLogic
- Edit the Details of a Ticket in FleetLogic
- Schedule a Ticket in FleetLogic
- Close or Cancel a Task Ticket in FleetLogic
- Close or Cancel a Pickup or Delivery Ticket in FleetLogic