Describes how to download an invoice as a PDF file in the customer access portal.
GateWay Customer, Salesperson
GateWay’s customer access portal
Download an invoice when you need to view the details of an invoice that are unavailable in the invoice popup as a reference.
Note: This PDF will be the same as any hard copies the rental company might give to a customer.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection; valid GateWay account; valid login credentials and access permissions; existing invoice
To download an invoice as a PDF, do the following:
- In the customer access portal menu bar, do one of the following:
- To view the details of an outstanding invoice, navigate to Invoices > Outstanding
- To view the details of a non-outstanding invoice, navigate to Invoices > All
- Locate the invoice you need to download as a PDF and click more options
The more options drop-down opens
- Click Download Invoice
The invoice opens as a PDF in your web browser
- Optional: Click download to download the invoice as a PDF file on your device
- Optional: Click print to print the invoice
- About GateWay
- About Invoices in GateWay
- Search the List of Outstanding Invoices in GateWay
- Search the List of All Invoices in GateWay
- View the Details of an Invoice in GateWay