Describes how to send a notification from Texada Web to a technician who is using Texada Mobile when a part becomes available.
Texada Web Service Manager or Counter
Texada Web, Texada Mobile
Use Texada Mobile’s requested parts notifications to ensure your technicians get the parts they need as soon as they are available, enabling them to spend more time in the field assisting your customers.
Notify a technician that a requested part is available when the part comes in. The technician is immediately notified that the part is available and can return to the yard to pick it up. After the pickup is complete, the technician uses Texada Mobile to mark the part as issued, keeping the quantity you have on hand up to date in your inventory.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection; valid Texada Web login credentials and access permissions; existing part; existing requested part; existing technician
Optional: Mobile device with an Internet connection
To notify a technician when a requested part becomes available, do the following:
- In the Texada Web menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Requested Parts
The list of requested parts opens in the main area
Locate the requested part you need to notify a technician about then click Notify
The technician is notified
Note: The part remains in the list of requested parts until the technician uses Texada Mobile to mark the part as issued
- About Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- About Assets in Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- About Parts in Texada Web and Mobile
- Create a Part in Texada Web
- Search for a Part in Texada Web
- Search the List of Requested Parts in Texada Web
- View and Edit the Details of a Part in Texada Web
- Export the List of Requested Parts to a Spreadsheet in Texada Web