Describes how to search the list of parts in the FleetLogic web application.
FleetLogic Service Manager or Counter
FleetLogic web application
As your list of parts in your inventory grows, use the search and filter functionality to quickly locate a part. You can customize the list of parts to only display the information that is relevant to your business.
See: “Customize a List in the FleetLogic Web Application” for more information on customizing and filtering the list of parts.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions, existing part
Optional: Mobile device with an Internet connection
To search for a part, do the following
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Parts
The list of existing parts opens
- Type information about the part you need to find in the Search... field
The list of existing parts updates to reflect your search terms
- About FleetLogic
- About Assets in FleetLogic
- About Parts in FleetLogic
- Create a Part in FleetLogic
- Search the List of Requested Parts in FleetLogic
- View and Edit the Details of a Part in FleetLogic
- Notify a Technician When a Requested Part is Available in FleetLogic
- Export the List of Requested Parts to a Spreadsheet in FleetLogic