Describes how to search the list of tickets in the FleetLogic web application.
FleetLogic web application
As your list of tickets grows, you can use the search and filter functionality to quickly locate the ticket you need to view. You can use the customization functionality to set up your list of tickets to only display the information you need in the way you need for your business.
See: “Customize a List in the FleetLogic Web Application” for more information on customizing and filtering the list of tickets.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection; valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions; existing ticket
Optional: Mobile device with an internet connection
Search for a Ticket
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, do one of the following:
- Navigate to Tickets > Pickup to view the list of tickets for equipment that is ready for pickup from your customer
- Navigate to Tickets > Delivery to view the list of tickets for equipment that is ready for delivery to your customer
- Navigate to Tickets > Task to view the list of tickets for equipment that needs to be moved from one of your customer’s site to another of their sites
- Type information about the ticket you need to find, such as the ticket number, in the Search… field
The list of existing tickets updates to reflect your search terms
- About FleetLogic
- About Tickets in FleetLogic
- About Ticket Statuses in FleetLogic
- Create a Task Ticket in FleetLogic
- Use the Map to Search for Work Orders, Tickets, and Drivers in FleetLogic
- Edit the Details of a Ticket in FleetLogic
- Assign a Ticket to a Driver in FleetLogic
- Schedule a Ticket in FleetLogic
- Close or Cancel a Task Ticket in FleetLogic
- Close or Cancel a Pickup or Delivery Ticket in FleetLogic