Describes how to search the list of assets in the FleetLogic web application.
FleetLogic Service Manager, Logistics Manager, or Counter
FleetLogic web application
As your inventory of assets grows, you can use the search functionality in FleetLogic to quickly locate the asset you need. You can customize the list of assets to only display the information you need for your business.
See: “Customize a List in the FleetLogic Web Application” for more information on customizing and filtering the list of assets.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions, existing asset
Optional: Mobile device with an internet connection
To search for an asset, do the following:
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Assets
The list of existing assets opens
- Type information about the asset you need to find in the Search Assets field
The list of existing assets updates to reflect your search terms
- About FleetLogic
- About Assets in FleetLogic
- About Parts in FleetLogic
- Search the Work Order History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- Search the Inspection History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View the Details of the Work Order History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View the Details of the Inspection History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View the Maintenance Schedule of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View and Edit the Details of an Asset in FleetLogic