Describes how to search the list of assets in Texada Web.
Texada Web Service Manager, Logistics Manager, or Counter
As your inventory of assets grows, you can use the search functionality in Texada Web to quickly locate the asset you need. You can customize the list of assets to only display the information you need for your business.
See: “Customize a List in Texada Web” for more information on customizing and filtering the list of assets.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid Texada Web login credentials and access permissions, existing asset
Optional: Mobile device with an internet connection
To search for an asset, do the following:
- In the Texada Web menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Assets
The list of existing assets opens
- Type information about the asset you need to find in the Search Assets field
The list of existing assets updates to reflect your search terms
- About Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- About Assets in Texada
- About Parts in Texada
- Search the Work Order History of an Asset in Texada Web
- Search the Inspection History of an Asset in Texada Web
- View the Details of the Work Order History of an Asset in Texada
- View the Details of the Inspection History of an Asset in Texada Web
- View the Maintenance Schedule of an Asset in Texada Web
- View and Edit the Details of an Asset in Texada Web