Describes how to access and view the details of an operator’s activities in FleetLogic.
FleetLogic Administrator or Service Manager
FleetLogic web and mobile applications
View an operator’s activities to see what work orders and tickets they have worked on and when. Use this information to gain insights into the productivity of your operators and of your overall workforce.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection; valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions; existing driver or technician
Optional: Mobile device with an Internet connection
To view an operator’s activities do the following:
- Do one of the following in the FleetLogic menu bar:
- Navigate to Operators > Drivers if you need to view a driver’s activities
- Navigate to Operators > technicians if you need to view a technician’s activities
The list of drivers/technicians opens in the main area
- Click the driver or technician you need to view the activity for
The details page opens for the driver or technician
- Optional: Use the Select Date Range drop-down to filter the available activities by a certain date range, such as this week or month