Describes how to access and view the details of an in-yard return in Texada Web.
Texada Web Service Manager, Logistics Manager, Counter
Texada Web, Texada Mobile
View the details of an in-yard return when you need to gain insight into the circumstances of a return. For example, if a piece of equipment was returned in damaged condition, you can access the return details to view the photos the driver took of the equipment at the pickup location.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection; valid Texada Web login credentials and access permissions; existing in-yard return
Optional: Mobile device with an Internet connection
- In the Texada Web menu bar, navigate to Returns > In-Yard Returns
The list of in-yard returns opens in the main area
- Click the in-yard return you need to view the details of
The Return Info pop-up opens
- Optional: Click the Assets tab to view information about any assets associated with the in-yard return, such as the product number or asset status
- Optional: In the Assets tab, click a column header to sort the list of assets from high to low or vice-versa
- Optional: Click the Photo tab to view any photos that are associated with the in-yard return
Note: The photos are taken in Texada Mobile
- Optional: In the Photo tab, click a photo to view a large version of the photo