Describes how to access and use the board to visually display the status of your assets in the FleetLogic web application.
FleetLogic Service Manager, Logistics Manager, or Counter
FleetLogic web application
Many rental organizations use a physical board of some kind to track the status of their rented assets in a visual way, usually using magnets, pins, sticky notes, or whiteboards. As the amount of rented assets increases, maintaining this board can be labor intensive and prone to errors.
In the FleetLogic web application, you can use the digital rental board functionality to leverage your existing lists of assets, document statuses, and asset statuses to visually describe them on a display in your office. This method is maintenance-free and is always up to date as long as the correct information is in FleetLogic.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions, existing asset
Optional: Devoted display for the rental board
To view the digital rental board, do the following:
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Assets
The list of assets opens in the main area
- Click Present
The digital rental board opens and displays a list of all assets, document statues, and/or asset statuses in your current list view
- Only information in the current list view display in the digital rental board.
- See: “Use a Custom List View in the FleetLogic Web Application” for more information on list views
- Optional: Click forward or back to move to the next or previous page of assets in sequence
- Optional: Click pause to pause the automatic advance timer
- Optional: Click Close to close the board and return to the list of assets