Describes how to access, customize, and view the maintenance schedule of an asset in the FleetLogic web application.
FleetLogic Service Manager
FleetLogic web application
Use maintenance schedules to help keep your equipment in top shape by scheduling regular maintenance on them. A fleet of well-maintained equipment enables you to keep your workforce and customers safe while avoiding costly incidents and legal complications.
Note: You can create a work order specifically for a maintenance schedule in the FleetLogic web application.
See: “Customize a List in the FleetLogic Web Application” for more information on customizing and filtering a maintenance schedule of an asset.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions, existing asset
Optional: Mobile device with an Internet connection
To view the maintenance schedule of an asset, do the following:
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Assets
The list of existing assets opens
- Click the asset that you need to view the work order history for
The asset information page opens in the main area
- Click the Maintenance Schedule tab
The list of all scheduled maintenance associated with this asset opens, including when it was last serviced and when it needs to be serviced next
- About FleetLogic
- About Assets in FleetLogic
- About Parts in FleetLogic
- Search for an Asset in FleetLogic
- Search the Work Order History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View the Details of the Work Order History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View the Details of the Inspection History of an Asset in FleetLogic
- View and Edit the Details of an Asset in FleetLogic