Describes how to access, customize, and view the maintenance schedule of an asset in Texada Web.
Texada Web Service Manager
Use maintenance schedules to help keep your equipment in top shape by scheduling regular maintenance on them. A fleet of well-maintained equipment enables you to keep your workforce and customers safe while avoiding costly incidents and legal complications.
Note: You can create a work order specifically for a maintenance schedule in Texada Web
See: “Customize a List in Texada Web” for more information on customizing and filtering a maintenance schedule of an asset.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid Texada Web login credentials and access permissions, existing asset
Optional: Mobile device with an Internet connection
To view the maintenance schedule of an asset, do the following:
- In the Texada Web menu bar, navigate to Inventory > Assets
The list of existing assets opens
- Click the asset that you need to view the work order history for
The asset information page opens in the main area
- Click the Maintenance Schedule tab
The list of all scheduled maintenance associated with this asset opens, including when it was last serviced and when it needs to be serviced next
- About Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- About Assets in Texada Web and Mobile
- About Parts in Texada Web and Texada Mobile
- Search for an Asset in Texada Webc
- Search the Work Order History of an Asset in Texada Web
- View the Details of the Work Order History of an Asset in Texada
- View the Details of the Inspection History of an Asset in Texada Web
- View and Edit the Details of an Asset in Texada Web