Describes how to email a work order as a PDF attachment to an email address of your choice in FleetLogic.
FleetLogic web and mobile applications
Email a work order as a PDF when you need to share a work order with someone that does not have access to FleetLogic, but still needs the work order information. For example, if your technician carried out a repair on a piece of equipment and later a customer disputes the condition of the equipment at the time of the repair, you can email a PDF of the work order to show the customer the results of the inspection the technician carried out.
Note: You must enable the company email service in FleetLogic to use this functionality. See: “Enable the Company Email Service in FleetLogic” for more information.
Before You Begin
Required: Internet connection, valid FleetLogic login credentials and access permissions, company email service enabled, existing work order, and existing email address
Optional: Mobile device with an internet connection
To email a work order, do the following:
- In the FleetLogic menu bar, navigate to Work Orders
The list of existing work orders opens
- Click the work order you need to view the details of
The work order details page opens in the main area
- Click Email
The email pop-up opens
- Type the email address of the recipient in the Email PDF field
- Click Send
The work order is emailed as a PDF attachment to the specified email address
- About FleetLogic
- About Work Orders in FleetLogic
- Create a Work Order in FleetLogic
- Search and Filter the List of Work Orders in the FleetLogic Web Application
- Edit the Details of a Work Order in the FleetLogic Web Application
- Download a Work Order as a PDF in FleetLogic
- Print a Work Order in FleetLogic